+ MY POEMS
THE DANCE 
Like soft music trickling thru the wind
She came into his world
She sensed he could feel her
With beautiful words, they danced together
As if led by an unknown force
As a leaf in flight in a breeze
As a flowing river, there was no stopping
He let her enter his private place
To listen & learn
To appreciate his special way
How wonderful he made her feel
Making memories to always hold close
Always wanting one more "dance"
*******************************************************
*******************************************************
::FALLING::
The music of your voice
Without another choice
But to fall under your spell
Fantasy world or hell
The web that you create
Tangles, captures my fate
Spinning your silky thread
A web of love or dread
Only time will make us wise
After the laughter and the cries
The music of your voice
There is no other choice
******************************************************
******************************************************
This is a poem that I wrote to my friend, whose
father had died. I never met his father, but he read
this at the Eulogy.
NEVER TO HAVE MET
Your dear father, in my mind
Who raised a son to be so kind
Wonderful parent of your youth
Both men of respect and truth
I feel I knew him, thru you
Tales of him so many, too few
Into your life I came too late
Bless his soul as he meets his mate
Together now to be in peace
Remember that their love won't cease
They know the children of their love
Will feel their warmth from up above
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOU
Sweet loving thoughts of who you are
That tantalize & tempt by far
The depth of your sincerity
Your gentleness a rarity
Have we met in another life
Deja vu as sharp as a knife
Connected in a way so clear
The feeling deep without the fear
More than not it's real and true
Doubts diminish to less than few
Your joy and pain are in my heart
In my soul even when apart
*******************************************
*******************************************
Taken from "Chicken Soup for the Soul"
Two seeds lay side by side in the fertile spring soil.
The first seed say's "I want to grow & send my roots
deep into the soil beneath me & thrust my sprouts thru
the Earths crust above me, I want to unfurl my tender
buds & feel the warmth of the sun on my petals."
And so she grew.
The second seed say's "I am afraid, if I send my roots
into the ground below I don't know what I'll encounter
in the dark, if I push my way thru the soil I may damage
my delicate sprouts, if I open my blossoms a child may
pull me from the ground. It's better if I wait til it's safe.
And so she waited.
A yard hen scratching in the spring ground for food found
the waiting seed and promptly ate it.
MORAL OF THE STORY::
Those of us who refuse to risk
and grow get swallowed up by life.
*~~ ~~~ ~~**~~ ~~~ ~~*~~ ~~~ ~~*
Love is always patient & kind
it's never jealous
Love is never boastful or conceited
it's never rude or selfish
Love doesn't take offense
it's never resentful
Love takes no pleasure in the sins of others
it delights in the truth
Love is always ready to excuse,trust & hope
it endures whatever comes
.....(Corinthians 13,4-8 Jerusalem Bible)
+============+===========+============+
Like soft music trickling thru the wind
She came into his world
She sensed he could feel her
With beautiful words, they danced together
As if led by an unknown force
As a leaf in flight in a breeze
As a flowing river, there was no stopping
He let her enter his private place
To listen & learn
To appreciate his special way
How wonderful he made her feel
Making memories to always hold close
Always wanting one more "dance"
*******************************************************
*******************************************************
::FALLING::
The music of your voice
Without another choice
But to fall under your spell
Fantasy world or hell
The web that you create
Tangles, captures my fate
Spinning your silky thread
A web of love or dread
Only time will make us wise
After the laughter and the cries
The music of your voice
There is no other choice
******************************************************
******************************************************
This is a poem that I wrote to my friend, whose
father had died. I never met his father, but he read
this at the Eulogy.
NEVER TO HAVE MET
Your dear father, in my mind
Who raised a son to be so kind
Wonderful parent of your youth
Both men of respect and truth
I feel I knew him, thru you
Tales of him so many, too few
Into your life I came too late
Bless his soul as he meets his mate
Together now to be in peace
Remember that their love won't cease
They know the children of their love
Will feel their warmth from up above
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOU
Sweet loving thoughts of who you are
That tantalize & tempt by far
The depth of your sincerity
Your gentleness a rarity
Have we met in another life
Deja vu as sharp as a knife
Connected in a way so clear
The feeling deep without the fear
More than not it's real and true
Doubts diminish to less than few
Your joy and pain are in my heart
In my soul even when apart
*******************************************
*******************************************
Taken from "Chicken Soup for the Soul"
Two seeds lay side by side in the fertile spring soil.
The first seed say's "I want to grow & send my roots
deep into the soil beneath me & thrust my sprouts thru
the Earths crust above me, I want to unfurl my tender
buds & feel the warmth of the sun on my petals."
And so she grew.
The second seed say's "I am afraid, if I send my roots
into the ground below I don't know what I'll encounter
in the dark, if I push my way thru the soil I may damage
my delicate sprouts, if I open my blossoms a child may
pull me from the ground. It's better if I wait til it's safe.
And so she waited.
A yard hen scratching in the spring ground for food found
the waiting seed and promptly ate it.
MORAL OF THE STORY::
Those of us who refuse to risk
and grow get swallowed up by life.
*~~ ~~~ ~~**~~ ~~~ ~~*~~ ~~~ ~~*
Love is always patient & kind
it's never jealous
Love is never boastful or conceited
it's never rude or selfish
Love doesn't take offense
it's never resentful
Love takes no pleasure in the sins of others
it delights in the truth
Love is always ready to excuse,trust & hope
it endures whatever comes
.....(Corinthians 13,4-8 Jerusalem Bible)
+============+===========+============+

22 Comments:
You have always had a talent for poems your beauty matches your iq,but yet your so mysterious in many ways but if the world was more like you ,it would be a better place--nuke
Mafia you are a very talented poet ,but then i suspect you are very talented in in everything that you pursue in life .You have a certain gentleness,but are like a mother lion protecting her cubs when someone crosses you.You have the right balance in your life that allows you to be secure with who you are .Lots of luck in everything you do ,you show a soft side which is not really shown in the chatroom .You convey what all of us want out life peace and tranquality ....
Tisha,Pammy,Nuke...thank you so much for visiting my site and your sweet comments...nice change from all the fighting lol
how lovely to come across such a positive clean and uplifting site out of 'the blogs' that have been made by islam chatters...bravo bride *HUGS*
wallaby...awww mushy love stuff makes for a good cry lol
preston...your poetry is so touching, yes "the dance"
teddybear..."Huggs" back,I'll bring the wine to the picnic lolll
greattttt poems mafia ever think of entering them in a contest
NICE BLOG MAFIA.
Bride, I really enjoy your poetry.
Keep writing it's a refreshing
change.
Pammy...meeting in Tishas blog..bring jammies & pillow LOL..sshhh we're not tellin Shooter !!
Any UK man that slags off President Bush can kiss my ass & stay the hell off my site!
Thanks to all that take the time to visit *smile*
ANGIE IL MIO FIORE SIETE PARTE INTERNA BELLA LI MANCO
You are a cutie pie and so is your doggie
keep up the poety mafia,you have real talent, your such a sweetie dont ever change you have a pure heart i wish i could change the past,your blog is very nice it doesnt involve the room wars or bashing anyone ,it is like a waterfall in the desert, refreshing and beautiful in a land of dry barren emptyness
Thanks Nuke...the past is the past, i'm over having grudges.
Life seriously is too short to hold grudges,you can't change the past but you can change how your future happens.Mafia you have a real talent ,a way of brightening up everyones day simply with words.And Nuke the past is the past water under the bridge,if we changed the past we wouldn't learn from our screw ups.History should never repeat then we know we have grown as a person.We sometimes lose our way and think we know what's right for us and we take the wrong path but something or someone always brings us back to the right path.Friends good friends will stick with you through thick and thin and yes even good freinds have arguments but remember to errror is humnan to forgive is devine.Nobody is perfect and freinds see you for who you are ,you never have to pretend or put on a show,they see you at your best and your worst....
Thanks Pammy...i hope Nuke reads that, you said it so much better than i could have and its so true. Sometimes it takes a while to get beyond it and forgive. I feel bad about the way i was too, but more important is that the end result is forgiveness.
I am not proud of the things i said to Nuke when he went to the Darkside mafia,in fact that was way out of charactor for me,and i'll be honest i felt like shit for ages after it.I don't hold grudges for long ,and Nuke found his way back,Nuke if you read this i am sorry for the nasty horrid things i said to you when we were fighting.I am not proud of alot of my behaviour in chat over the years.We've all had our differences over the years ,soem grow into big full blown ignores for ever and others blow over in a few weeks.I guess with all the different personalites in chat there are bound to be clashes,and arguments.We have lost some good friends over the years,some have gone forever,some just moved on from chat,we lose direction sometimes and then we find the way back.
when we enter this world we come with nothing and when we leave this world we leave with nothing(material things but we gain experience and spirtuality)
The time inbetween makes all the difference in the world.In a life time we fall in love,learn what hurt and sorrow is,we learn happyness.i believe everything we do comes back to us good and bad.and have learned life is too short and that we need to make every moment count.And that we should try to make a differece in other peoples lives even if it is telling someone to have a good day or making them smile.Pam and mafia you have made me smile and the time in chat i will not forget
thank you__tom
If we spend all out lives hating ppl Nuke and all our liives full of content and nastiness where would we ever find time to have some fun.You don't have to prove anything to anyone in chat ,I mean think about it most of these ppl we are never goign to meet face to face ,so why justify anything.Be yourself that's all you can be ,there is no need to make stuff up and be a he man ,it's all about having fun.Now see ithought i would have had a corrupt impact on your life Nuke lol I may have to try harder and make that impact lol Take it easy and rememebr as long as you cna look at yourself in the mirror and like what you see that's all that matters...
Thank you Pammy you make it easier for us to open up & it feels good to get all that old bad stuff out of the way and Nuke i'm proud of you for being a man and stepping up & i have confidence in you, I know it hasn't been easy for you being pulled in all directions. **sniff,sniff, I luv u guys!
If nothign else Nuke ahs shown balls,he took the wrong path doubled back and took the other path and it takes alot to admit when you screwed up and lay it on the line. it takes guts to face your demons head on and walk away without the temptation of looking back.We have all faced demons lately some more than others .We have all worked out we are not immortal.If i have learnt one thing from this whole experience it's that i wasn't liking what i saw when i looked in the mirror.I think everyone has learnt some valuable lesson in chat,they have learnt who they can trust with their lives and who would bail when the going got tough.I think we have all had a little insight into ourselves as well and learnt alot about ourselves.My time in chat is going to be limited from now personal reasons ,but i wil check the blogs and leave you lot messages when i can.Nuke stand proud you have come along way and like mafia i am proud of you,and mafia well words just don't desribe the happiness and joy you bring to ppls lives with your poetry and your freindship take care ..........
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home