June 05, 2008

AHHHH.....CHAT LOVE!

SO MAYBE SOMEONE FROM CHAT HAS SPARKED YOUR INTEREST? OR YOU HAVE SPARKED THEIRS? YOU BOTH START GOING EVERY DAY TO SEE EACH OTHER. AHHH, NEW LOVE.....SO EXCITING. WHAT? YOU'RE NOT ONLINE? WILL THEY SEARCH EVERY ROOM TRYING TO FIND YOU? OH MY....WILL THEY THINK YOU'RE CYBER CHEATING ON THEM? DO THEY NEED TO KNOW? WILL THEY HIDE & SPY TRYING TO CATCH YOU....THEN SEND A THOUSAND PM'S SAYING: ARE YOU HERE?....WHERE ARE YOU?....YOU BETTER GET HERE SOON!....I LOVE YOU!....I HATE YOU!....GET HERE, I NEED YOU!....FUCK YOU....DON'T COME ONLINE, I DON'T CARE NOW!....WAHHHHH WHERE RRRRR UUUUUU??? OMG! DOES THE PERSON MAKE IT KNOWN IN THE CHAT ROOM THAT YOU TWO ARE AN ITEM....WHICH TRANSLATES TO: THERE! THE WHOLE ROOM KNOWS ABOUT US, SO NOW YOU CAN'T FLIRT WITH ANYONE ELSE OR I WILL MAKE THE ROOM HATE YOU! GOOD GRIEF! MAYBE IT HAS PROGRESSED TO EXCHANGING PHONE NUMBERS....OHH LORDIE, NOW YOU'RE STUCK! YOU BETTER ANSWER THAT CALL OR THEY WILL CYBER ATTACK YOU IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE ROOM. BETTER YET, JUST CAM WITH THE PERSON....THEN WHEN THE RELATIONSHIP TURNS TO SHIT...YOU CAN BOTH INSULT EACH OTHERS LESS THAN PERFECT BODY PARTS. OF COURSE, THIS MUST BE DONE IN A FULL CHATROOM. OHH THE DRAMA! AFTER ONE OF YOU IS DUMPED, YOU CAN (AGAIN, IN FRONT OF A FULL ROOM OF CHATTERS) MAKE UP SOME JUICY LIES....OH, THE FRUSTRATION OF TRYING TO CONVINCE JUST ONE CHATTER THAT YOU'RE THE GOOD GUY TELLING THE TRUTH, INSTEAD OF THE KICKED TO THE CURB OBSESSIVE FREAK. YESSSS....CHAT LOVE!

31 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like this may have happened to you??

June 07, 2008  
Blogger Future is now said...

Chat love is for the birds.....

Love birds....

June 07, 2008  
Blogger mafia_bride said...

Damn pop up box wouldn't work. Fixed it now I can see comments again Yippee!

Hiii Nuke...yup for love birds

How are you? Hope all is well

June 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chat love is for the horny

: )

right?

June 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go ask ferret and tommy the latest cyber couple

June 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
go ask ferret and tommy the latest cyber couple


funny how people know who's hooked up in chat??

June 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is funny. And sad, I have seen those things happen.

June 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chat romance

how is that possible??

June 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
chat romance

how is that possible??

if you don't know

then you have not been a chatter very long

stick around and you will get lucky

June 09, 2008  
Blogger mafia_bride said...

Hey Tommy
I can't seem to get your comment box to open.
Anyway, to answer your question...
No I'm not ignoring you luv...I've just been busy with house guests

June 10, 2008  
Blogger tommy_g_95376 said...

don't know why my comment box is not opening?

hmmmmm

try again

June 10, 2008  
Blogger tommy_g_95376 said...

Thank you for supporting me as I come out of the closet


It's not an easy thing to do

June 13, 2008  
Blogger mafia_bride said...

Awww Tommy...hope I helped in some small way luv.

I'm here for you...you know that already.

June 13, 2008  
Blogger tommy_g_95376 said...

well thank you mafia....

I guess some ppl like Loki can't understand things she has not a clue about....

which means she's clueless about her blog.....cause her blog puts me to sleep....when I'm tired I go to her blog...5 mins. later I'm sound asleep....

June 14, 2008  
Blogger tommy_g_95376 said...

Hi Mafia

June 16, 2008  
Blogger mafia_bride said...

Hi Tommy
Talk to you soon..
In the box lol

June 16, 2008  
Blogger tommy_g_95376 said...

Well hope all is well

Talk to you soon and I'll have new eye candy on my blog tonight

June 17, 2008  
Blogger tommy_g_95376 said...

hey you....

missed ys last nite

I'll be on tonight

PM

teresa_girl64

June 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teresa_girl64??
IS THAT TOMMY PRETENDING TO BE GIRLY. WAKE UP MAFIA HE IS NOT GAY HE IS PLAYING YOU.

June 18, 2008  
Blogger tommy_g_95376 said...

mafia.....someone is jealous of you talking to me.....

I think mafia knows the truth

June 18, 2008  
Blogger mafia_bride said...

Now why would a "ANON" want me to think Tommy's not gay? That makes no sense. I have nothing to gain or lose based on Tommy's sexuality.

ANON must be very shallow to think it would matter one way or the other.

Maybe ANON is jealous of Tommy?

June 18, 2008  
Blogger tommy_g_95376 said...

well I think anon is a coward.....but knowing you have a tracker......you know who anon is anyhow...

So let me know what state and I'll tell you who it is

I think I know

June 19, 2008  
Blogger mafia_bride said...

ok thank you Tommy

June 21, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I still love Nooookie (nuke mecca)very much but all he does is tell me to fuck off. I hope I don't turn lesbian.

Love you, Noooooookie. xoxoxox

June 29, 2008  
Blogger Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

Hey mafia! How are you! Really nice thread. It makes me laugh how people, hook up in chat, but I guess if you finde the right one..... Here's my blog addy girl.
freddiemercurys-bijou.blogspot.com/

I just realized you started yours up again. I added ya!

July 08, 2008  
Blogger mafia_bride said...

CG...Ciao Bella!!
I'm doing great, hope you are too!
Thanks for adding me...I added you too.

July 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you like stawch with that? Thank you and cum again.

July 13, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAFIA DID YOU GO TO NEW YORK AND VISIT YOUR MAFIA EX HUSBANDS FATHER VITO RIZZUTO IN PRISON?
THAT IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT LOL.

July 14, 2008  
Blogger mafia_bride said...

Anon....yeah sure, whatever you say
Very Funny Ha Haaa

July 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mafia
I saw you in chat the other night and wanted to know why sister kc left. It was a long time ago and I rememberit was something about someone threatened her daughter. Buit I found it in your post 2005 called Wishing you all the Best about freeperson threat to sodomize her young daughter. So nevermind.

July 21, 2008  
Blogger mafia_bride said...

Anon....I remember that incident happening very clearly now that you mention it. When we all used to be in room 10.
Who are ya??

July 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home