March 29, 2009

BACK..DID YOU MISS ME?

HA HA AM BEING SARCASTIC.
BEEN OFF ON A NICE LONG
VACATION BACK TO MY BIRTH
PLACE LUGANO & ACROSS THE
BORDER TO MILAN. SO MUCH
FUN BUT NOW BACK TO BUSINESS.
ANYONE CATCH ME UP ON THE
GOSSIP...THERE MUST BE SOME
GOOD STUFF BY NOW HUH?

9 Comments:

Blogger mafia_bride said...

Tommyyyyy...Hiya!!
Glad you're still around.
How are you??

March 29, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I MISSED YOU TOO MAFFY XOXOXOX

March 30, 2009  
Anonymous tommy_g said...

Heya Mafia....how ya been...yes Im still around...glkad your vacation was a good one

April 01, 2009  
Blogger mafia_bride said...

Thank u, Tommy
I've been good...no complaints.
Hope everythings going good for you too.
Pastor told me he bashed u..grrrrrrr (mad face)how dare him!!

April 03, 2009  
Anonymous tommy_g said...

heya Mafia....lol....I laugh at pastor saying that....that's so funny....Pastor doesn't know how to bash.....after all he is a criminal, right?...a jail bird? a convict?? he's small potatoes when it comes to bashing.....anyone who say's they bashed some means they themselves were bashed a good one......lol....awwww but if it makes Pastor feel good, lets make him think that Mafia.......

April 05, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAFIA ADD "PASTORDEVIL2009" TO YOUR MESSY

April 16, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See Mafia I keep telling you not to trust Pastor. You never listen thou. Did you not see the comment on his blog Jamie said she showed him her tits?? Told you he was a dawg. Don't give up nothin for the convict. And you know who I am because I sent you a pm also.

April 16, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where ARE you, Angie????? You are always disappearing.

April 28, 2009  
Blogger mafia_bride said...

*Waves at Tommy* Hiii

June 22, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home