October 15, 2009

CHIA OBAMA

WHAT THE HELL?? HAHAAA

IT'S CHIA OBAMA

YOU WATER IT AND GET A

NICE LEAFY GREEN AFRO

IT'S REAL THOUGH......

www.chiaobama.com

LIMITED TIME OFFER

SO HURRY UP!! LOL

5 Comments:

Blogger Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

lmaooooooooooooooooo tff girl. omg xoxoxox

October 18, 2009  
Blogger mafia_bride said...

Hey Terry
Yeah it's kinda creepy looking.
I don't want one, and theres no way I'm gonna be givin Obama a haircut LMAO!

October 19, 2009  
Blogger Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

hahaha you are so cute . Hope all is well. Hows the puppy? xoxoxox

October 29, 2009  
Blogger mafia_bride said...

Hi Terry
The puppy is so much fun..thinking about getting another. But once we step foot in the shelter I know it will be hard to only pick out one. They all look like they're saying "please take me, take me" & I will be cryin on the way home at their sad little faces.

October 31, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture gallery you have there.

November 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home