HAPPY THANKSGIVING
WE SHOULD ALL NOT FORGET
TO BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT
WE HAVE AND NOT TAKE IT
FOR GRANTED. AND TO NOT
FORGET THE MANY PEOPLE
THAT MAY BE LESS FORTUNATE
THAN WE ARE. AND TO MAKE
AN EFFORT, NO MATTER HOW
SMALL, TO HELP THOSE IN
NEED IN THESE BAD TIMES.
WHAT BETTER WAY TO GIVE
THANKS THAN TO GIVE TO
SOMEONE ELSE?
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
TO BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT
WE HAVE AND NOT TAKE IT
FOR GRANTED. AND TO NOT
FORGET THE MANY PEOPLE
THAT MAY BE LESS FORTUNATE
THAN WE ARE. AND TO MAKE
AN EFFORT, NO MATTER HOW
SMALL, TO HELP THOSE IN
NEED IN THESE BAD TIMES.
WHAT BETTER WAY TO GIVE
THANKS THAN TO GIVE TO
SOMEONE ELSE?
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

6 Comments:
Happy thanksgiving gf. I hope all is well and you are doing great. Your puppy got so big!!! xoxox big hugs sweetie.
Happy Turkey day!!!
Happy leftovers day lol
Hey Nuke..good to hear from you.
Hope you are doing good & had a good B'Day sweetie .
Hi Terry....all good here thank you. You getting ready for Christmas?? Can't wait to decorate!! Do you go into chat anymore? Take care xoxo
hey girl. Yes I am all about Christmas right now. I love it. I still talk to angelica..remember her? and we go on and on about christmas! Are you almost ready?
I don't go in chat anymore...everyone left it seems...the muslims have the rooms, its pathetic. But it was just chat wasn't it? lol skully loved saying that. Tc sweetie xoxoxox
Yes Terry, I do remember Angelica.
Please tell her hello for me (if she remembers me).
This coming weekend we will decorate..yippee! But no tree for another week or so. Hubby says can't we just get a small tree, but NOOOOO...I want the BIGGEST tree that will fit hee hee. Well last year I really wanted this huge tree & hubby kept saying it's just not gonna fit...and I was like oh yeah it will fit...so he gave in & omg it was wayy too big lol...but he had a good time laughin at me while I had to trim the hell out of it lmao..so I'll measure this time.
..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home